Registration for admission begins from Ist of Feb of every year.
Admission starts for all classes upto IX and XI from February till July of Every Year and we follow CBSE guidelines. Admission to Class X and XII are done as per directions of the Board (only for transfer cases) and student cannot be directly admitted to these classes without the permission of R.O., CBSE.
1. Registration forms can be collected from school accounts office for from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
2. Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of birth certificate or certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended with two photographs of the child to be enclosed with registration form, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 am & 1:30 pm on all working days.
3. There will be a pre-admission written test from class III onwards.
4. Both the parents should be present at the time of interaction.
5. Based on the admission test, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for admission. The decision of the Principal shall be final.
6. At the time of admission T.C of the previously attended school and Photocopy of Adhaar Card must be submitted failing which the admission can stand cancelled.
7. Registration form can be downloaded from Download link of our website. Please bring completely filled in registration form with above mentioned documents TO DOWNLOAD FORM CLICK HERE